“RSM have been instrumental in supporting our global risk management efforts, developing our business continuity management system and operationalizing this through a first rate online and certified instructor-led training programs.“
The RSM Sustain System is a cloud based software which allows organizations to create a readily accessible and easy to manage online performance management system for their organization, departments, activities and locations – focused on business resiliency and continuity management. The system sets out Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for functional areas and locations, against which scheduled performance monitoring occurs. The system is highly personalized, while still reflecting specific international standards on organizational resiliency (creating a credible and proven approach). The system allows for multiple layers of review, including self-assessments by the Business Continuity Representative or Security Focal Point, department or locational management reviews, headquarters reviews, as well as 3rd party ISO 22301 Lead Auditor reviews.
The value of the system is that:
- It provides clear and easy to understand goals and the associated tasks on resiliency at the point of risk management (location or activity), up through to regional or organizational levels.
- It provides a strategic view of how the organization is placed within a defined reporting period from a resiliency and compliance standpoint.
- To removes ambiguity or confusion associated with performance goals and timelines – it explains what each KPI is and what must be done to manage standards and the desired outcomes.
- It allows management teams the ability to track performance activities in one place – at any point in time – making the process easy and quick.
- It helps guide and motivate resiliency goals, reduces oversights and a lack of focus and effort, and holds people and groups to defined and accountable standards – it creates the conditions for success.
- It allows documents and information to be saved at the point of time for that period – as such it offers archival evidence on resiliency for future reviews, investigations and audits.
- It provides for commentary and detail on minor and major nonconformities, the context of gaps and failures, and it defines the required corrective actions, or opportunities for improvement.
- It allows reports to be run at various levels to define resiliency outcomes – and to set goals and requirements to meet shortfalls in standards.
- It can be provided to 3rd parties as a demonstration of organizational excellence.
- It provides reporting outputs which can be layered and provides clear, digestible and actionable information upon which managers and the organization can act.
“RSM exceeded expectations in conducting a detailed ISO 22301 compliance audit and then designing and developing a comprehensive BCMS with supportive leadership and online training for our headquarters team and plants.“
“RSM has worked with us from inception through to win, implementation and expansions in South Sudan, providing program management, policies and plans, online and instructor-led training, advisory support, operational services and crisis management support with great effect.“
RSM were a core part of our team in designing and implementing a dynamic and complex solution for a high profile and critical US government program. They developed our resiliency policies and plans, provided instructor-led and online training, embedded programmatic management and provided a full turn-key solution for logistics, security, administration, fleet management, life support and crisis management services.
“RSM has supported our team in designing a very detailed Security Management System, multiple highly engaging and impressive online training programs, as well as fast and effective operational support services. Their team is engaged, responsive and forward learning, providing excellent and personalized services. RSM also designed first rate online training programs for several hundred thousand staff operating in multiple countries – with considerable buy in and success.“
“RSM has been a great resource to our team and our members, providing excellent support to the dynamic global challenges we face. Their leadership team has been highly engaged, providing personal attention to our needs. The obvious interest RSM has demonstrated in the wellbeing and success of our team and members, their ability to quickly offer effective solutions, and design and implement policies, plans and training has been pivotal to the success of our risk management approach.“
“RSM has been instrumental in assisting our team design and operationalize a global business resiliency platform, including policy, plan and protocol design, instructor led-training program development, as well as over 30 highly engaging online training programs – in multiple languages.“
“RSM provides superb risk management and operational support services for our team operating in medium and high risk environments. They are flexible, responsive and always seeking to exceed expectations. They provide a 360 solution, ensuring our teams can operate in a safe, secure, confident and productive manner.“
Risk and Strategic Management, Corp.
7180 Opal Road
Warrenton VA 20186 USA
Phone: +(1) 571-284-9846
Tavistock Enterprise Hub, Pearl Assurance House
Tavistock, PL19 0BN England
Phone: 44 7966 946 425