Internships – Motion Graphics Artist
RSM is a bespoke training organization which specializes in international education and development. We are a world leader in advanced animated training courses and are seeking highly talented interns to join our team.
- Candidates will work alongside professional motion graphics artists and gain valued experience in the field learning concepts for training design, delivery and implementation.
- The training courses will be varied and provide a wide range of opportunities for professional growth.
- The position will be based at our headquarters office in Manassas VA.
- The position is unpaid, lasts 3 months, and is offered year round.
- Candidates must hold or be working towards a bachelor’s degree in computer animation, or a related field.
- Proficiency using Autodesk Maya for animation, rigging, lighting, and rendering.
- Proficiency using Adobe After Effects for motion design, tracking, compositing, and encoding.
Useful Additional Skills
- Proficiency using Adobe Premiere for video editing.
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator for graphic design.
- Experience with IT and computer troubleshooting.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 2 for the development of E-Learning courses.
Please send your cover letter/resume to email@example.com or use the form below and attach your cover letter/resume in PDF format.