“RSM have been instrumental in supporting our global risk management efforts, developing our business continuity management system and operationalizing this through a first rate online and certified instructor-led training programs.“
ASIS and INSSA provide CEPs for the following courses
- Crisis Management Leadership Training
- Crisis and Incident Management Exercise Facilitator’s Program
- Security Management and Focal Point Program
- Program Management Risk Leadership Course
- Chief of Party of Country Director Risk and Resilience Leadership Program
- Family Liaison Officer – Managing Families During a Crisis Program
- Fraud, Corruption and Ethical Violations Investigations Management Program
- Event Risk Management Program
- Risk Management for Youth Programs
- Trip Team Leader Program
- Guard Force Management Program
- Train the Trainer [MOI] Program
- Senior Risk and Business Continuity Leadership Program
The RSM Approach
Our team of experts can develop programs of instruction by digesting and consolidating content from existing policies, plans, protocols, procedures or training content, or our researchers can source and research the necessary subject matter as the foundation of instruction. As policy designers we leverage our deep understanding of organizational requirements and the development of associated policies, plans and procedures to enhance our training and exercising strategies.
RSM removes effort and stress from organizations, needing to know only the focus and training objectives of the program of instruction; building out from this to provide instructor and participant training lessons, exercises and tests (in any language).
RSM is a Training Center for the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) and blends these qualifications with our own deep library of proven programs. RSM can field instructor-led training to any location, including high risk operating environments. Core training programs include:
- Risk Leaders Program (aka Security Focal Point): ILM Level 6
- Train the Trainer (aka Methods of Instruction): ILM certified
- Security Management Training
- Policy Design and Development
- Crisis Management Leadership Team training and exercising
- Local Incident Management Team training and exercising
- Event Risk Management Training
- Trip Leaders Training
- Family Liaison Officer’s Program
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor’s Program
- H.E.A.T (Hostile Environment Awareness Training)
- Safe Driver Training Planning and Evaluation for managers
- Safe Driver Instructor program of instruction (ILM certified)
- Safe Driver program of instruction
- Guard Force management training
- Guard Force program of instruction
- Remote Medical and Casualty Management program of instruction
- Youth Risk Management Program
- Female Security Awareness Program
Our trainers can run in house training, centralized training courses or provide personalized training as webinars. We can also run leadership mentoring programs for bespoke learning and capacity building programs.
Accredited and Certified Programs of Instruction
RSM offers both accredited and certified training programs, including:
- Risk Leadership Training: RSM offers a range of Risk Leader certified and accredited programs for executives and managers, including RSM and ILM certification and accreditation – up to an ILM Level 6 award. Training can be conducted online, through remote mentors, or in person – or as a blended learning solution, including all three training approaches.
- Train the Trainer (Instructor Development): RSM offers online certification programs through our Methods of Instruction program. We offer online RSM certification programs, remote mentored ILM-certified Train the Trainer programs, as well as instructor-led ILM certification programs. Our Train the Trainer programs can assist instructors implement training on any topic of instruction.
- Driver Instructor and Evaluator Training: RSM provides instructor and evaluator training programs for senior drivers and instructors. We build internal capacity of instructors, and focus on SAFE DRIVER and driver behaviour, performance and standards evaluation and monitoring.
- Family Liaison Officer’s Program: RSM offers a HRCI and SHRM accredited program to develop the knowledge and capacity of Family Liaison Officers who are responsible for supporting staff member families during a crisis, as well as concurrently representing the wider interests of the organization. This course includes best practices as well as highly useful scenario based training, including the use of professional role players.
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor’s Program: RSM is an approved Certified Lead Auditor for ISO risk and resiliency related standards (22301, 31000 and 27001) and runs leadership programs on how to run internal audits to address minor and major non-conformities, opportunities for improvement, and the associated corrective actions; as well as how to identify, assess, engage with and manage external auditors.
- Event Risk Management Program: RSM runs certified event risk management programs for leaders responsible for planning and hosting events at their facilities or off-site, or who plan trips and activities which might be prone to risks. The leadership program also looks at the role of the Trip Team Leader for events hosted by others which staff may attend.
- Youth Risk Management Program: RSM conducts ILM and HRCI and SHRM certified programs on Youth Risk Management, addressing organizational business resiliency and continuity needs, how to plan for and respond to likely emergency situations, how to plan for and conduct youth events and trips, how to provide safety and security briefs, and the codes of conduct for adults supporting youth events, as well as participating youth.
“RSM exceeded expectations in conducting a detailed ISO 22301 compliance audit and then designing and developing a comprehensive BCMS with supportive leadership and online training for our headquarters team and plants.“
“RSM has worked with us from inception through to win, implementation and expansions in South Sudan, providing program management, policies and plans, online and instructor-led training, advisory support, operational services and crisis management support with great effect.“
RSM were a core part of our team in designing and implementing a dynamic and complex solution for a high profile and critical US government program. They developed our resiliency policies and plans, provided instructor-led and online training, embedded programmatic management and provided a full turn-key solution for logistics, security, administration, fleet management, life support and crisis management services.
“RSM has supported our team in designing a very detailed Security Management System, multiple highly engaging and impressive online training programs, as well as fast and effective operational support services. Their team is engaged, responsive and forward learning, providing excellent and personalized services. RSM also designed first rate online training programs for several hundred thousand staff operating in multiple countries – with considerable buy in and success.“
“RSM has been a great resource to our team and our members, providing excellent support to the dynamic global challenges we face. Their leadership team has been highly engaged, providing personal attention to our needs. The obvious interest RSM has demonstrated in the wellbeing and success of our team and members, their ability to quickly offer effective solutions, and design and implement policies, plans and training has been pivotal to the success of our risk management approach.“
“RSM has been instrumental in assisting our team design and operationalize a global business resiliency platform, including policy, plan and protocol design, instructor led-training program development, as well as over 30 highly engaging online training programs – in multiple languages.“
“RSM provides superb risk management and operational support services for our team operating in medium and high risk environments. They are flexible, responsive and always seeking to exceed expectations. They provide a 360 solution, ensuring our teams can operate in a safe, secure, confident and productive manner.“
Risk and Strategic Management, Corp.
7180 Opal Road
Warrenton VA 20186 USA
Phone: +(1) 571-284-9846
Tavistock Enterprise Hub, Pearl Assurance House
Tavistock, PL19 0BN England
Phone: 44 7966 946 425