Organizations and staff running activities involving children and young adolescents assume the role of in loco parentis while young people are under their charge. Incidents involving young people present a significant threat not only for the young person and their family, but also to the organization. The Youth Risk Management course strengthens organizational safeguarding approaches by providing a standards-based understanding of risk factors and practice-based risk management strategies and incident response protocols. This course provides a blend of online and instructor led (remote) training and exercising recognized by multiple awarding bodies.
Date(s) – 09/07/2021 – 09/09/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor-led training and exercising: 12hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 15 modules and 7hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $1,705 or £1,250UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM, ILM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.