Trip Team Leaders are those designated to identify and manage risks before and during a small team deployment, as well as leading the local response to an identified, emergent or manifest threat. This course is designed to enable managers assuming the role of a Trip Team Leader to understand security and emergency risk management for threatening situations that may arise quickly and where small teams are remote from immediate help.
Date(s) – 05/25/2021 – 05/26/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor-led training and exercising: 8hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 5 modules and 4hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $822 or £602 UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.