Trip Team Leaders are those designated to identify and manage risks before and during a small team deployment, as well as leading the local response to an identified, emergent or manifest threat. This course is designed to enable managers assuming the role of a Trip Team Leader to understand security and emergency risk management for threatening situations that may arise quickly and where small teams are remote from immediate help. This course is especially relevant in the COVID and post COVID risk environment. This course provides a blend of online and instructor led (remote) training and exercising recognized by multiple awarding bodies.
Date(s) – 012/14/2021 – 12/15/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor-led training and exercising: 8hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 5 modules and 4hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $822 or £602 UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.