Security risk management may be led by security professionals with a proven background and qualifications in the field. In other cases, aspects of operational security risk management may be led by those with limited security pedigree, typically as an ancillary function to their main job (Security Focal Points – SFPs). Security professionals and SFPs alike will benefit from the Security Risk Management course – either in consolidating and extending existing professional knowledge, or in building a robust knowledge base for those newer to the professional domain. This course provides a blend of online and instructor led (remote) training and exercising recognized by multiple awarding bodies.
Date(s) – 11/01/2021 – 11/08/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 4: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 5: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 6: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor-led training and exercising: 24hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 33 modules and 23hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $2,647 USD or £1,941 UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM, ILM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.