Date(s) – 06/14/2021 – 06/15/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- HEAT course remotely run over 2 half day sessions: $485
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the remainder of your training.
- Remaining cost Level 4: $980
- Remaining cost Level 5: $1130
- Questions or Concerns?: email@example.com
Day 1 Remote HEAT Training
RSM is now running Day 1 remote HEAT training programs – allowing participants to attend the class-based day remotely, ahead of attending any subsequent immersive training days. The 1-day program is split over two days to support attention fatigue when using remote training devices. The curriculum includes: 1) International travel risk management, 2) Personal safety and security, 3) Humanmade risks and emergency response protocols, 4) The risks to targeted populations [women and members of the LBGTQIA community], 5) Operational and information security, 6) Secure land-based travel, 7) Risks from active shooters and armed aggressors – including complex attacks, and 8) Casualty stabilization in remote environments.
Bookings are closed for this event.