Investigations, whether related to fraud, corruption, or an ethical violation, are often led or supported by those with little or no formal investigative experience. This course helps those assigned internal investigations roles to upskill on critical areas of knowledge common to investigations, including the planning and conduct of investigations, interviewing and evidence handling to preserve evidential integrity. This course provides a blend of online and instructor led (remote) training and exercising recognized by multiple awarding bodies.
Date(s) – 08/24/2021 – 08/25/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor-led training and exercising: 8hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 13 modules and 10hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $1,206 or £884 UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM, ILM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.