The Family Liaison Officer’s (FLO) role during many crisis events is central. In emotionally charged situations where information is often at risk of mishandling, FLOs form the bridge between families and the organization, providing support to the family of staff members who may be at risk or have been killed or injured, while concurrently protecting organizational interests. This course provides a blend of online and instructor led (remote) training and exercising recognized by multiple awarding bodies.
Date(s) – 11/09/2021 – 11/11/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor-led training and exercising: 12hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 16 modules and 14hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $1,986 USD or £1,456 UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM, ILM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.