Organizations running events such as AGMs, conferences and workshops are responsible for the safety of not only their staff, but also external participants such as guest speakers or attendees. The Event Risk Management course explores the risk assessment, practical risk management strategies, coordination with venue staff and other stakeholders, and incident response in relation to criminal threats, civil disorder, hostile government agencies, or terrorist incidents not only at the event venue, but also during other activities and where event staff are resident. This course provides a blend of online and instructor led (remote) training and exercising recognized by multiple awarding bodies.
Date(s) – 07/19/2021 – 07/21/2021
Day 1: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Instructor led training and exercising: 12hrs split over 4hr blocks.
- eLearning (multiple languages): 15 modules and 10hrs of learning over 12-months.
- Cost per participant: $1,649 or £1,209 UKP.
- Recognition, Continued Professional Development Credits (CPD) and certifications: INSSA, HRCI, SHRM, ILM and SEC.
- INSSA, GISF and Humentum membership discounts apply.
- Questions or Concerns?:email@example.com